Dad of Divas' Reviews: Jelli Bee Baby - Great Products You Should Check Out!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jelli Bee Baby - Great Products You Should Check Out!



Thanks to Buck Rogers, I won a Jelli Bee Baby Bib for my daughter Diva-PJ! I received the bib recently and let me tell you, this was not any run of the mill bib. These bibs, let alone, are fashionable (as I got to pick out the color and style that I wanted - and as you can see, pick is all the craze.) but also you can choose whether you have a pocket or not, which we chose to do.

These bibs are heavy duty and well constructed with double stitching throughout. I have tried heavy duty bibs before, and many times these bibs are not washer safe and get kind of nasty after a while even when you have wash them. Thus far, from what I can see, this bib will hold up to anything that Diva-PJ send its' way. The bib is also washer safe which is a plus and makes for easy cleanup.

I also have to commend Jane Schwartz of Jelli Bee Baby as she has been a joy to work with and if her other staff are as friendly and easy to work with as she is, you will have no problems with customer service.

All-in-all I would give this bib a two Dad of Divas Thumbs Up! Check out this great company today!

No comments: