Dad of Divas' Reviews: I am an Event Chaser

Monday, October 5, 2009

I am an Event Chaser


Thanks to BuckDaddyBlog I was introduced to being an Event Chaser. This past weekend I got the opportunity to chase my first event, going to Disney on Ice - 100 Years of Magic with my entire family. I encourage all of you to read about my experience and find out more about this great new web resource.

If you are interested in being an event chaser yourself check out the Event Chaser site. Also, if you are looking for tickets for events, check out RazorGator.com it is an easy way to get everything that you need for the event you wish to attend!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: