Dad of Divas' Reviews: Look no Further for Some Great Snowboots!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Look no Further for Some Great Snowboots!

As I have mentioned before, finding warm boots during the winter months is vastly important to me and to my family as we like our feet to stay warm and dry in the cold. With this in mind I did some searching and came across a great site, SnowBootsOnline.com so I

The folks at Snowbootsonline.com gave J-Mom and the girls the opportunity to review a few of their products and I wanted to share them with you all.

Snowmen wait for no man. Or boy or girl, for that matter. Weather resistant upper, waterproof lower, flexible, durable, and of course, warm.

 Features
  • Icebug Nylon Upper w/ Foam Backing
  • Removable 6mm Thermal Guard Liner
  • Moisture Wicking Lining
  • Adjustable Snow Collar w/ Bungee Lock
  • Elastic Midfoot Strap
  • Lower is Waterproof & Flexible Synthetic Rubber Shell
  • DISCOVER Outsole Maximizes Traction
  • Height: 9 Inches
  • Weight Per Pair: 1.57 Lbs.

These fashionable boots are designed to keep you stylish in the city and warm in serious snow. The Beaconhill features 200B Thinsulate™ insulation. Kamik snow boots run on the small side so please size up a size for the best fit.
Features
  • Waterproof Soft Quilted Nylon Upper
  • DriDefense Waterproof Boot Construction
  • 200B Thinsulate™ Insulation
  • Fleece Snow Collar w/ Bungee Lock Lace
  • Soft Fleece Lining
  • Kamik Comfort Footbed
  • CITY Rubber Outsole Maximizes Traction
  • Height: 10.5 Inches
  • Weight per Pair: 2.3 lbs

J-Mom and the girls were very impressed by the boots and they all commented on how warm they were. Even Diva-PJ said her feet were warm! They were also a hit with the girls as they were pink, always the color of Divas! When we received them the girls wanted to go out and christen them immediately in the foot of snow that we received the day before.

I have to say that I was impressed at the draw string on both for the girls' boots. This is a nice feature made to keep the snow out of the boots themselves. J-Mom liked the traction and the soft lining in the boots that she received, and of course that they were warm. You see, J-Mom has Renaud's syndrome which means that the circulation in her extremities (i.e. toes -most of the time) are always cold, so it is imperative that she have footwear that keeps her feet warm during cold months and these boots did the trick!

I divas felt a bit spoiled by this review, but I and they definitely would recommend these products if you are looking for high quality winter gear. I also have to say that the service that we have received from the staff of snowbootsonline.com has been wonderful. If they treat all their customers as well as they have treated me, I can see no reason why you wouldn't want to work with them.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

2 comments:

ReDMoSqUi said...

The problem we ran into this winter, a NC winter that almost never sees snow, is that we SAW tons of snow this year...and have NO boots, gloves, etc. We had to buy them just for a few days of snow. Well worth it, but sad nonetheless!

- Jon
- http://redmosqui.blogspot.com/

Renee said...

They both look fabulous in their boots!
I live in GA so I've never had a pair of snow boots (or a sled or anything like that) in my LIFE, but after the crazy amount of snowfall we've seen this year, I may have to rethink that :)