Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - 100 Prayers God Loves to Hear, 100 Praise Songs

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Book Review - 100 Prayers God Loves to Hear, 100 Praise Songs

About the Book
In 100 Prayers, 100 Praise Songs, best-selling author Stephen Elkins brings an exciting and educational way for children to learn about prayer by teaching them 100 prayers to pray to God and providing 100 songs to sing Him praises.
God loves to hear from His children and this book will help kids feel comfortable talking to God and singing praise to Him. Prayers include classic prayers such as “Now I Lay Me;” Biblical prayers such as “The Lord’s Prayer;” topical prayers such as how to pray when I am afraid or what to pray when I am thankful; and prayers from famous believers. Familiar Bible verses tell of God’s promises and encourage little ones to talk to Him every day. This is a great resource to help kids memorize 100 Bible verses. Includes two CDs with 100 new praise songs written and recorded by Grammy-nominated producer, Stephen Elkins.


My Take on the Book
I was quite impressed with this book. Included with the book are 2 CD's that add much to the book. What I liked most about the book was that a child could be introduced to both prayer and song. My daughters loved to hear the music and as a parent I really liked that the music coincided with the prayer. My daughters asked me to play the CD over and over and I was moe than happy to oblige. The book also has some great pictures within it as well, wich draws the child's eye and encourages them to read more. A Great book!

If this book sounds like one you would like for your own home you can find it on Amazon!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: