Dad of Divas' Reviews: Sam's Club features Venture's I Spy puzzle mats

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sam's Club features Venture's I Spy puzzle mats

Sam’s Clubs now carry Venture Products LLC’s I SPY™ School Days Search-and-Find Play Mats.  The I SPY riddles and search-and-find missions on the interlocking, foam puzzle mats -- based on the best-selling Scholastic I SPY book series -- provide a soft, engaging play surface for kids.

“I SPY mats have games built right into them, which makes them an ideal solution for a child’s play area,” says Venture Products Partner Steve Fischer.  “The games aren’t simply entertaining. They also promote thinking skills, concentration, and memory – plus, they look great in kids’ rooms.”

Each package contains four 2x2-foot tiles that can be connected to create a single, expansive play space.  Every I Spy mat features holes, into which the 56 included, insertable clue dots can be fit. Children reposition the colorful dots – which have unique graphics and images printed on them – to begin new search-and-find missions. 

I Spy mats – constructed of ultra-durable, EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam – provide a comfortable, easy-to-clean surface for children’s play areas. 

Further details about the Sam’s Club offering of I SPY play mats are available online, at: www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod1640303&searchTerm=ISPY%20MATS#desc

With over 36 million books in print from Scholastic, I SPY will celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2011.  The Emmy award-winning I SPY television series currently airs on HBO Family – and the brand remains a best-selling interactive franchise on all platforms, including Nintendo DS and Wii, Leapster, TAG and apps for iPhone, iPod and iPad.  Additional information is available at www.scholastic.com/ispy.

About Venture Products, LLC
Established in 2004, Venture Products, LLC manufactures and markets an extensive lineup of mats and flooring products, including fitness mats and flooring (ideal for use during yoga and Pilates training, or with various types of exercise equipment), anti-fatigue flooring (perfect for home workshops and garages), and children’s play mats, along with a range of peripheral products. 

Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ, Venture Products also has business locations in California and Hong Kong. Additional information on the company and its products is available by contacting info@venture-products.com or by visiting http://www.venture-products.com/

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: