Dad of Divas' Reviews: Shopping for #Colgate Products Is Fun for All and Leads to a Fun Bedtime Routine!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shopping for #Colgate Products Is Fun for All and Leads to a Fun Bedtime Routine!


More check-ins at Target
Powered by Whrrl


I was given the opportunity to go and shop for colgate products thanks to #Colgate and #Sonicare. Seeing that I was getting low on toothpaste for both of my kids this couldn't have come at a better time. In going to Target to visit their Toothpaste section I was happy to find it fairly well stocked. There were some products that were out because they were on sale, but all-in-all they were all there.

I brought my daughter Diva-J with me and gave her the chance to select a toothpaste for herself and I also found a products for Diva-PJ as well (pre-fluoride toothpaste). I was impressed by the variety of colgate toothpaste options that they had.

Overall, I was very happy with the experience and the prices that I found at Target! While I have not shopped there much in the past, with what I found this time around, I would be happy to go back in the future!

When we got home we had fun with the new products and I documents the experience on video!




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: