Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - KC the Conscious Camel

Monday, February 21, 2011

Book Review - KC the Conscious Camel

About the Book
Pick-a-WooWoo: KC the Conscious Camel A furry jaunt to peace and contentment KC the CONSCIOUS CAMEL is the story of a spiritually evolved dromedary and his sometimes overwrought friends, Sticky the Pig and Ginger the Red Fox. KC shares his knowledge about making conscious choices and employing personal power to be the best you can be. KC demonstrates how to own a negative emotion and move past it. He leads his friends in meditation, providing a vehicle for staying connected to peace, joy, unconditional love, and a harmonious day on the playground.




My Take on the Book
This book was very fun and entertaining. My girls liked the story and I kept saying to myself, that I wish that I too could be as evolved as the main character was. What I liked most about this book was that the book held so many lessons about making friends and good choices as well as learning how to do the right thing. This book is one thatI think all parents and kids should share together!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: