Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - How to Be God's Little Princess

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book Review - How to Be God's Little Princess

About The Book
A fun guide book for God’s little princesses.

What does it take to be a princess? Sheila Walsh has some important answers to share for every little girl. This trendy design features black & white line art and a two-color pink and black interior. The art will tie to each how-to topic in the book—how to make the best pink cookies, how to wear a tiara, how to earn money at home, how to care for a royal dog, how to be respectful, how to use good manners, how to help Mom, how to follow Jesus, how to act like a princess when things go terribly wrong, and many more.

My Take on the Book
As the father of two girls I am always trying to find ways to instill in them ways in which they cab act like the princesses that they always want to be when they pretend. This book is written in such a way that young girls can read for themselves. It is written in such a way that it is easy to understand and gives practical advice such as how to dress modestly and with flair, how to include others, how to treat adults, and even how to wear a tiara. I liked the fact that it has different quizzes, crafts and puzzles that will encourage your girls to dream big.

I loved this book and I have let my eldest try to read this and I have read with her as well. The book is a great guide that I feel will help to encourage my girls to live the right way and be the princesses that I know that they can be.

This is a book for anyone who has daughters or anyone who works with girls!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: