Dad of Divas' Reviews: Disney Sky High Tink Offers Flying Fun for the Whole Family

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Disney Sky High Tink Offers Flying Fun for the Whole Family

About the Toy
JAKKS Pacific just launched the Disney Fairies Sky High Tink Doll exclusively at Target. Little girls can insert Tinker Bell into the flower base, pull the string and see her soar up into the sky just like real fairies!

Your child will be thrilled to be a part of the adventures of this Sky High Tink doll from Disney. Based on the beloved cartoon character, this doll will surely provide your children with hours of fun.

My Take on the Toy
I decided to share my thought about this product below. I did really like this and I found that it works very well when you do hold the product up and down and not at an angle. When you hold the product straight up and down it flies with no problems whereas if you try and send it off at an angle it will not work well. Overall this was a great product that I would highly recommend for any Tinkerbell aficionado.



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: