Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Play Baby Play

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Book Review - Play Baby Play

About the Book
The third companion board book to Baby Baby Baby! and Go Baby Go!, praised by The New York Times, fidgety baby plays in a fun-filled day with friends. Baby has played with her pets, explored the outdoors, and cuddled with her family—now it time for a play date! Featuring Marilyn Janovitz’s enchanting and critically acclaimed art, bouncy baby engages in various fun activities with new little friends.

Rolling on the rug
Frolicking on the floor
These little babies want
MORE, MORE, MORE!

Play Baby Play! encourages participation between baby and reader through such actions as dressing for the day, kicking a ball, and even riding a rocket to the moon, all before naptime.

Day is done
Little one
Naptime is near
Baby Baby Baby
Dreamtime is here.

The book’s delightful rhyme paired with Marilyn Janovitz’s adorable, brightly colored illustrations are sure to appeal to energetic little readers and their families.

My Take on the Book
This was a cute board book that all new parents will enjoy. With a great rhyming cadence, this book was so much fun and could easily be one that you could read to your child over and over again. All I can say is that this is one story that I wish that I could have had earlier to read to my kids and I know that you will feel the same!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: