Dad of Divas' Reviews: @Photodex Proshow Web Provides a Unique Mothers Day Gift

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

@Photodex Proshow Web Provides a Unique Mothers Day Gift

About the Product
Online video creation that's simple, fast and professionally polished.

ProShow Web automatically transforms your photos, video clips and music into a polished video slideshow, ready for you to stream online or download. Create shows online anywhere, on Mac or PC, with the option to customize and share in full HD 1080p.

Fast and easy slideshows from anywhere, Mac or PC.
Instantly create gorgeous video slideshows from anywhere. Automatic show creation with a custom twist lets gets a perfect show every time.

Professional polish with themes and effects.
From simple and serene to high-energy, there's dozens of themes and thousands of effects that let you create a show perfect for any occasion.

Tons of royalty-free music at your fingertips.
ProShow Web includes hundreds of hand-picked royalty-free music tracks from every style and genre. Adding music tracks to your show is a snap.

Share your creations in HD, online or on your TV.
Share your masterpiece on Facebook or YouTube. Download videos or embed them on your blog. You can even burn to DVD or Blu-ray up to 1080p.

My Take on the Product
This was an amazing product that was so easy to use. I was amazed to find the high quality productions that I could put together with using this product. I put together a great video for my mother and mother-in-law that I think they both will love and am looking forward to seeing what they think come mothers day and I believe that you too will be impressed with the quality and capability of the program itself.

What I found in the program is that is it quite intuitive. Unlike many other programs where you are tying images together you do not need to be an expert at the production aspect of the show as the program does all of the hard work for you. I also loved the fact that you could put music to the show and that the program itself had so many royalty free tracks that you could use!

Overall, I was impressed and I think you will be too!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: