Dad of Divas' Reviews: Audiobook Review - Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Audiobook Review - Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There

About the Audiobook
Alice is back in her room, stroking her cats – but not for long. Slipping through the looking-glass she meets another wild collection of fantasy characters including the Red and White Kings and Queens, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, and is entertained by the poems ‘Jabberwocky’ and ‘The Walrus and the Carpenter’.

My Take on the Audiobook
I am a fan of audiobooks and of Lewis Carroll. While I have to say that Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, is still my favorite story, this was a well written second. The book itself was read well, and the actor reading the story kept me engaged from beginning to end. Though the recording that I listened to was Abridged, I could not tell much difference and the story still flowed quite well. Overall, this was a great piece of literature that all should either read or listen to. I actually have my oldest daughter listening to this as we speak and she simply loves the Jaberwocky poem (That's where she is at right now!). If you have never experienced this, you should definitely check out this audiobook today!

 All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: