Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Dinosaurs A to Z

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book Review - Dinosaurs A to Z

About the Book
Identifies twenty-six dinosaurs and describes where they lived and what they might have looked like, with each dinosaur corresponding to a letter of the alphabet.

My Take on the Book 
What I loved about this book was how easy the book was to understand. The authors did a great job at making the Dinosaurs come alive in this book and did everything that they could to make it an easier read for younger readers. For example, one of the things that really stood out for me was the phonetic spelling out of each Dinosaur's name so that the child could easily pronounce each dinosaur. Each of the pages also shared just a little about each dinosaur as well, so not only is the book promoting the learning of the alphabet, but also so much more! This was a great book that all dinosaur lovers will enjoy!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: