Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Puzzle Baron's Sudoku

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Book Review - Puzzle Baron's Sudoku

About the Book
Engage your mind with the challenge of hundreds of Sudoku puzzles. From the successful "Puzzle Baron," the creator of the popular puzzlebaron.com game site, Puzzle Baron's Sudoku is the perfect book for the ever growing number of compulsive Sudoku enthusiasts. With a total of 400 Sudoku puzzles-25 easy, 100 medium, 175 hard, and 100 super hard Sudoku puzzles-this smart, symmetrical, elegant, and thoroughly addicting book will challenge and satisfy your mind.

My Take on the Book
Dust off the cobwebs on your brain and start to think deeply about the interconnections of numbers in this great collection of Sudoku puzzles. You will not be disappointed by the puzzles themselves as they go from easy to difficult and challenge you from the very first page. While I know that I am not the best at these puzzles, they did make me think and at times I had to slog through some of the puzzles making mistakes along the way (but that is the way to learn, right?). Overall, if you love Sudoku puzzles, you will simply love this book!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: