Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Unto the Breach

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book Review - Unto the Breach

About the Book

Eric, Rob and Anthony's sailing adventure goes horribly wrong when a life-threatening injury occurs. The boys must overcome their differences and work together to save a life and get safely back to shore. Can the boys rise to the challenge?

For those adults who recognize that children have both wisdom and intelligence. And for those children who recognize that, appearances to the contrary, most adults are also reasonably wise and intelligent...or are, at least, generally trainable.


My Take on the Book 


This was a book that will definitely take you on an amazing journey from start to finish. It was a book that kept me on the edge of my seat and made me wonder what I would do in a similar situation. I will say that even though I am not a sailor, I still appreciated the book and everything that was in the book about sailing, and I actually came out of the book much more knowledgeable about sailing in general. Outside of this the author has done an amazing job at developing the characters within the book, and because of this the plot and the adventure that ensues becomes even more tangible and poignant. This was an amazing story that all young readers will enjoy!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: