Dad of Divas' Reviews: Fischer & Wieser Father’s Day Gifts Turn Dad into a Gourmet Chef

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fischer & Wieser Father’s Day Gifts Turn Dad into a Gourmet Chef

They get rid of the boogeymen at night, give piggyback rides at will, and are notorious for not asking for directions. Now, just in time for Father’s Day, dads across America can also be gourmet chefs with Fischer & Wieser’s line of savory sauces. By trading in the ketchup and mustard in favor of fresh, exciting flavors, dads will be able to show off their culinary expertise instead of the usual tie or sweater vest. The following Fischer & Wieser sauces are gluten-free, preservative-free and ready to use right out of the jar!

The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® is a smoky, sweet combination of luscious red raspberries and hot chipotle peppers. Perfect as a marinade for steak, chicken, or beef, this sauce is sure to keep guests talking. Use The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® as a dip for chicken and vegetable skewers, or mix with olive oil for a delectable salad dressing that compliments any smoky grilling item perfectly.

Texas Pit BBQ Sauce gives a kick to the original smoky BBQ sauce, and is perfect for pouring generously over ribs, chicken or burgers. Fischer and Wieser perfected a sauce that pays homage to classic smokehouses, while introducing a unique chile--the Pasilla de Oaxaca--that is medium-hot and is known for its rich flavor.

Sweet and Savory Onion Glaze is another one of Fischer and Wieser’s sweet heat combinations, mixing onions and just the right amount of jalapeno pepper to create a versatile glaze for grilled meats and seafood. This trifecta of flavors is only a glimpse into the world of Fischer and Wieser, which has over 100 preservative-free, gluten-free, flavor-packed products to choose from; each one guaranteed to make a BBQ or a regular week-night meal a culinary adventure. Spice up Father’s Day this year with Fischer and Wieser, and give a deserving father a present that everyone in the family can enjoy!


My Take on the Sauce
Do you like to grill? If you have followed me in the past, you know that I do and I do enjoy trying new sauces and ways to make flavor explode from the meat that I am cooking. Recently I was provided with the opportunity to try the sauces listed above and recently I tried out the Fischer and Wieser’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.


When I heard about this sauce I was a bit intrigued. I say this because I love things that spicen up any dish and I also like items that are “hot” in flavor as well.


The company also speaks about the fact that they aim to provide their customers with unique foods that are hand crafted for each customer. I liked this message as I am all about the idea of customer first companies, and this company definitely seems to work in this regard.


Overall this sauce was amazing and was something that I would highly recommend to all!




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: