As a brand, Monster High celebrates individual fun freaky flaws, and this partnership aims to further that message by inspiring tween girls to celebrate and embrace their unique qualities that make them perfectly-imperfect by leveraging specially created online content, downloadable activities and an animated webisode featuring a monsterfied Rigal. The three-month multifaceted partnership with WeStopHate and Monster High kicked off for fans on May 13th and will run through back-to-school to inspire tween-esteem leading up to the first day of school.
Please visit www.freakyfab13.com to learn more about the partnership and the series of downloadable activities, encouraging a sense of empowerment through some spooktacular fun. Encourage mothers and their ghouls to download quickly, because on July 13, the content will come down, and a new activity will emerge!
- Monster High FreakyFab13.com Takeover: On May 13th, Monster High fans were introduced to “new student” Emily-Anne and the mission of WeStopHate.org. Now, on www.freakyfab13.com , ghouls are invited to download a series of activities – encouraging a sense of empowerment through some spooktacular fun:
- Self-Esteem Check List: developed by Rigal, this thirteen point checklist provides girls with helpful tips and tricks to inspire the freaky fab in all of us. From creating a fang-tastic playlist to rockin’ a gor-geous accessory as your signature piece, each serves to boost ones’ self-esteem.
- Love, Yourself Letter: inspired by Rigal’s “Love, Yourself Letters” on WeStopHate.org, this activity encourages girls to write themselves a letter on what makes them uniquely freaky fabulous.
- Monsterfied Mad-libs: in this monsterfied MadLib, Monster High student Draculaura™, who is unable to see her own reflection in the mirror, proves that trusting your ghoulfriends, that you are beautiful inside and out, can boost your confidence.
- Mirror Mirror, on the Wall, Love Yourself – Imper-flections and All: Beginning July 13, also on FreakyFab13, Monster High will dig up an interactive online experience where girls will get to “take back the mirror,” and resurrect a positive self-reflection by re-writing how they view themselves – from the inside out. Girls are invited to take or upload a photo of themselves to the online mirror. Then, they are given a series of positive, monsterfied sayings that they can apply to their mirror, print out or save to celebrate their imper-flections.
July - August
- Animated WeStopHate Webisode Debuts July: Leveraging the popularity of Monster High webisode content, which has generated more than 150 million video views, Rigal will become the star of a special Monster High webisode. As an animated monsterfied character, she will share the WeStopHate message of self-acceptance with Monster High students, Frankie Stein, Draculaura and the rest of the Monster High characters.
- And the monsters are just getting started… there is so much more to come!
The partnership with Rigal is the second of its kind, for Monster High, further advancing the brand’s commitment to supporting girl-founded organizations that promote positive messages for tweens. In 2011, Monster High® partnered with the Kind Campaign, a girl founded movement and documentary dedicated to spreading messages of kindness. In 2012, the Monster High® furthers this commitment with WeStopHate, spreading the message that accepting and celebrating our imperfections and fostering positive self-esteem, can bring an end to self-hate.
Launched in 2010, the Monster High® franchise has quickly exploded in popularity attracting a highly engaged global student body of tween fans. The brand currently boasts the #2 largest Fashion Doll property according to The NPD Group, a New York Times best-selling chapter book series, heavily viewed animated online and television entertainment, more than a million “likes” on Facebook and a monsterously successful consumer products collection.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com