Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Neater Feeder ( @neaterfeeder )

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Product Review - Neater Feeder ( @neaterfeeder )

About the Product 
The Neater Feeder is a revolutionary one-of-a-kind stylish feeding system for cats and dogs that contains spills and splashes. The two-part container allows food to stay in the top reservoir while water naturally drains into the easy to empty lower reservoir, protecting floors from stains and damage and making clean-up a snap!



My Take on the Product
In trying this product out, I should first say that as you can see I have tried this out with a Dachshund. We received a small animal feeder, and for me, that was the size that seemed to look like the right size and in general I think it was. In receiving this I was excited to see how well it worked as the idea of a mess free pet surface made a lot of sense to me. In letting Sprout (our dog) try this, it did live up to our expectations in keeping the food and water contained. In saying this though I will also say that Sprout had some issues reaching the food dishes because they are set back a bit and because of his small neck he had to stretch a bit to get at the food and water. That being said, he still seemed to enjoy the dish itself, and it definitely does maintain a higher level of cleanliness that was not there in the past. This makes cleaning up after Sprout a snap!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this review. I have always been interested in knowing how it really works. I have two cats that can't seem to keep anything in their bowls.

Neater Pet Brands said...

Would you like to appear in a national TV Commercial for the Neater Feeder? If so, please click here for more info: http://www.neaterfeederblog.com/news/tvcommercial/