Dad of Divas' Reviews: Sun Time is Fun Time with Kiss My Face

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sun Time is Fun Time with Kiss My Face

Every parent knows it…the dreaded sunscreen application tango. You try to lather it on as quickly as possible while your kids do everything in their power to squirm and dance out of your arms. With the Kiss My Face Kids Sun Stick and Kids Natural Mineral Sunblock SPF 30, applying sunscreen can be easy and fun. The formula is 100 percent natural and is one of few all natural sunscreens with SPF 30 and full UVA and UVB protection. So, this summer say hello to fun in the sun, sans the tango!

Kiss My Face Kids Sun Stick SPF 30 ($10.99) · Free of parabens, artificial colors and fragrances, nanoparticles, phthalates and gluten · Water resistant · Organic Jojoba Oil, Beeswax and Cocoa Butter provide additional moisture to keep skin soft and smooth · Available in pink, blue and clear

Kiss My Face Kids Natural Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 ($14.99) Natural mineral sunscreen for fun in the sun Gluten free and bio degradable No nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colors or any other animal ingredients

The Kiss My Face Kids Sun Collection is available at Whole Foods and KissMyFace.com.

My Take on the Product
This was a great product that goes on so quickly and easily. I loved that the product was all natural, free of the dyes and chemicals that are in many of the sunscreens that are on the market today. We got to try the pink sunscreen and it does stay pink which my daughters thought was cool. At the same time, the clear one also is appealing as to not draw attention as my kids get older. As you can see in the picture above, the product comes in an easy to carry stick that can be transported anywhere easily which is always a bonus (no more lugging around a huge bottle of sunscreen everywhere). One of the nice things that I found with the colored version of this sunscreen was that the color fades and you then know that you need to reapply this. Especially in a time when sun protection is important, this reminder is a great one for any parent and makes our job of knowing when to reapply that much easier!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: