Dad of Divas' Reviews: Welch's Fruit Snacks Offer a Great Snacks For Kids

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welch's Fruit Snacks Offer a Great Snacks For Kids

About the Product 
Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, the delicious fruit snacks made with REAL fruit. Manufactured and Marketed by Promotion In Motion Inc, these mouth-watering fruit snacks are fat free, gluten free and contain 100% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C and 25% of Vitamins A and E. And with the 80-calorie packs, you get a portion-controlled treat everyone can feel good about!

Welch’s® Fruit Snacks Reduced Sugar variety is recognized as a Healthier Snacking option by the Alliance for a Healthier Generation. They are the smarter snacking choice that burst with flavor and will still satisfy your craving! Both kids and adults LOVE the delicious taste in each variety.

My Take on the Product

My kids love fruit snacks! As a parent I am not always a fan of fruit snacks, especially when they are full of sugar that will impact their teeth as well as their behavior. The family was quite intrigued when I heard that Welch’s had a new line of fruit snacks coming out that were somewhat lower in sugar, fat free, and low in calories. In tasting the snacks I have to say that they were delicious, and in reading more, I found that they were made with real fruit juice which helped to make them taste even better. The proof in the pudding as the saying goes was when I had my daughters try them. In getting these thanks to them I found that the snacks lasted only a few seconds (or so it seemed). Asking them their opinion of the snacks near exact words were “they were awesome!” If you are looking for a great fruit snack and healthier than many on the market (in my perspective) recommend you take a look at the new Welch’s fruit snacks that are now on the market.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: