Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Awesome Adventures 2: Races Chases & Fun

Thursday, June 7, 2012

DVD Review - Awesome Adventures 2: Races Chases & Fun

About the DVD
Racing engines, runaway go-carts and monster chases lead to thrills, spills and rescues! Thomas and Hiro discover there's no need for speed when trying to be a Really Useful engine; Fireman Sam is rescue-ready when Norman and James forget to put safety first; Bob the Builder's Machine Team keep their eyes open to big adventure and big fun, putting the TEAM in teamwork and getting the job done. Get set and go with favorite, fast friends in these six exciting adventures!

My Take on the DVD 
This was a great DVD that had episodes from some great shows that my youngest really enjoyed! I have to say as a parent I am always looking for value, and for me, having a DVD with multiple shows on it makes sense, especially if you are already a fan of the shows on the DVD which we were! I know that this is volume 2, but I am looking forward to volume 3 too! At the same time, I am also looking for shows with educational and overall value, which this DVD definitely has as well. So kudos for a great DVD, and I encourage all fans to look at this DVD as it becomes available on June 12!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: