Dad of Divas' Reviews: Winx Club and Jakks Pacific Reveal New Dolls

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Winx Club and Jakks Pacific Reveal New Dolls

Winx Club is all-new girls doll line that is just now hitting select store shelves. The line will be available in select stores and Walmart locations this summer and will be available nationwide this fall. Winx Club is a fashion forward doll line based on the popular animated Nickelodeon program, Winx Club, which you can check out here: http://online.winxclub.com/centro-web/

About the Doll
Girls will feel empowered with these beautiful highly articulated dolls. Their 9 points of articulation are perfect posability and playability. Girls will want to use the included energy accessories and re-enact their favorite super-hero moment from the show. Believix dolls include removable wings that can be used on all 3.75" Winx Club dolls. You can Collect all six Winx Club members; Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Musa and Aisha!

Features:

  • The only empowering action dolls for girls.
  • Possability allows more playability.
  • Winx Belevix dolls have 9 points of articulation.
  • Includes Believix removable wings that can be used on all 3.75" Winx Club dolls.
  • Use energy accessories to battle evil.
  • Available in all 6 characters: Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Aisha, Musa.


My Take on the Product

I have never seen the Winx club television show but my girls know all about it and are so intrigued by it. That being said, I have to say that I was intrigued to find out that Jakks Pacific just came out with a new Winx club toy line. When I received the new toy to try out, I let my girls try it out and they simply loved it. The toy encouraged their imagination and creativity and I for one love finding toys that can do this. The girls also told me how much that they toy represented the cartoon characters in the show itself. The toy was made was made with high quality products and I can tell that the girls will simply continue to love and use this more in the future.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: