Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Rainbow Magic Special Edition: Cheryl the Christmas Tree Fairy

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Book Review - Rainbow Magic Special Edition: Cheryl the Christmas Tree Fairy

About the Book
A brand-new holiday fairy is fluttering into bookstores, just in time for Christmas!

Christmas cheer has disappeared!

Rachel and Kirsty are staying at a cozy cabin in the woods for Christmas! But everything is going wrong. Even their Christmas tree is missing! The girls think they know who's causing all the holiday trouble . . .

. . . and they're right! Jack Frost and his goblins have stolen Cheryl the Christmas Tree Fairy's magic tree, star, and gift. Without them, Christmas won't be festive or fun. Can Rachel and Kirsty help Cheryl, or will Jack Frost make this Christmas a catastrophe?

Find the magic items in all three stories inside this Rainbow Magic Special Edition and help save the Christmas spirit!

My Take on the Book
This was a fun book that brought together characters that you have heard of in the past as well as new ones that you will enjoy getting to know. The book was fun and the plot was engaging. My daughter had never read any of the Rainbow Magic books in the past, but after she started reading this, she said that she wanted to find some more of the books. As I read this with my daughter, I found myself drawn into the action and the characters of the story. I loved the fun illustrations and how much trouble Jack Frost causes and what finally happens in the end. I highly recommend this book to all young readers!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: