Dad of Divas' Reviews: Arby's Unveils The New Grand Turkey Club

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Arby's Unveils The New Grand Turkey Club


About the New Sandwiches
Arby's has just recently announced the new line of Turkey Roasters sandwiches. One of these sandwiches, the Grand Turkey Club is made with sliced roast turkey, melted Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a toasted harvest wheat bun.

The new menu items are just one part of the Arby’s brand re-launch and new campaign. “Slicing Up the Truth About Freshness” celebrates Arby’s rich heritage in freshly slicing meat in their restaurants every day for nearly 50 years and highlights that this fact differentiates them from other sandwich shops that cannot make the same claim.

My Take on the New Sandwich
I was given the opportunity to try the new Grand Turkey Club (As seen above) and I had no idea what to expect. I know that for me, I have always been a fan of the Roast Beef sandwiches that Arby's has, so thinking about these new roasters, I was a bit wary, not knowing whether I would like them as much as the others. When I tried this though I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed. Not only did the turkey taste fresh, but the bacon, cheese and everything else all provided a great overall taste to compliment the sandwich. I have to say that if the rest of the sandwiches in this line are anything like the one I tried, they will be around for a long time!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: