Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - 2013 Almanac for Kids

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Book Review - 2013 Almanac for Kids

About the Book
A perfect reference for students and trivia buffs!

Need homework help? Love trivia? Just want to impress your friends or teachers? The SCHOLASTIC ALMANAC 2013 has information about practically anything and everything! If you have questions, this book has A LOT of answers. Packed with hundreds of facts, stats, and all of the info you need to keep boredom away and handle schoolwork with ease. The 2013 edition will feature an exciting new cover, completely updated facts and stats throughout, and new chapter openers.

My Take on the Book
This was a great book that had so many facts within it. I gave it to my eldest daughter and she was amazed at all of the great facts and figures within it. She loved some of the information and sections specifically on animals and on countries. I have to say that I liked the section on language as it shared quite a few important phrases in multiple languages which was fun. I also found it interesting when I was looking at the section in the book on the systems of the body and all were there except for the reproductive system. I guess they felt that this was a bit adult-oriented, but to me it also seemed like a glaring mistake when everything else was there. Even though this was the case, the book was still a ton of fun. This is definitely a book that will allow your child to be the new cool kid on the block, especially with all of the new information that they can share with their friends!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: