Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Need My Own Country!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Book Review - I Need My Own Country!

About the Book
When in the course of childhood events, it becomes necessary for one (small) person to create a separate and equal hiding spot to which the laws of growing up entitle them, the truth will be self-evident: they should declare their very own country! Full of tongue-in-cheek instructions- Make your own flag.Your own currency.Your own laws.-this picture book offers a hilarious lesson in junior civics that shows every budding future-president exactly how he or she can create a very special place all their own.

My Take on the Book
This book with its detailed and amazing illustrations by Wes. Hargis, brought such a smile to my face. After reading it, I thought what a perfect book to introduce to my oldest granddaughter .Such a fun project for her to take the ideas in the book and follow through with her amazing creativity, to produce her own country. I see this story as a springboard for discussion and family fun.

Hey turn off the TV and other devices and have some creative family fun.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: