Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Love's Christmas Journey

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DVD Review - Love's Christmas Journey

About the DVD
While still mourning the loss of her husband and daughter, recently widowed Ellie visits her brother Aaron and his children for Christmas. Ellie does her best to enjoy the holidays, even making new friends. Settling in nicely, Ellie also meets Erik, a young man abandoned by his outlaw father whom Aaron has taken in as one of his own. When Aaron travels out of town to purchase adjacent land for farming, Ellie agrees to watch his children, but the season’s festivities are threatened when Aaron goes missing.

My Take on the DVD
My wife (and thereby I as well as I am a supportive husband) have seen all of the Love's Journey movies. With this in mind I have seen them move and grow with the characters, with some of the movies being stronger than others. This installment was a strong one, with two installments, this is one that will keep you engrossed from beginning to end. What my wife loves about this episode is that you truly get to see the strong bond of the family and how the power of family, friendship and love will pull this family through everything. While there are moments that are a bit corny (or cheesy as I would put it) in some of the romantic message that is shared, you come to expect that in these films. Yet, in the end, this and all of the movies from this series are warm, family friendly movies that have positive messages that the whole family can enjoy!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: