Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - I Spy Two Game Pack for Wii

Friday, October 5, 2012

Game Review - I Spy Two Game Pack for Wii

About the Game 
I SPY enthusiasts will have brain-teasing fun with this game as it has over 70 unique riddles and more than 60 interactive mini-games in the I Spy Two Game Pack for Wii™.

Included in this Game Pack are Ultimate I SPY, the first I SPY game to feature 3D environments, and the chill-inducing I SPY Spooky Mansion.

Ultimate I SPY takes players through an eye-popping wonderland where they search above and below objects to solve riddles, puzzles, and mini games.

I SPY Spooky Mansion offers thrills and chills with a trip through a haunted mansion. Led by a clever skeleton, players participate in mini-games, brain teasers, scavenger hunts, and 33 I SPY riddles as they try to find their way out of the mansion.

My Take on the Game
My daughter loves I Spy books, and now I can say that she also loves I Spy WII games as well. I can add that I too found both of these games to be fun and engaging. I particularly enjoyed the Spooky Mansion game. The graphics were great and I loved that you had 3D environments within the game to interact with! With as many puzzles that are included in this game you continue to keep getting more and more and it definitely keeps your brain active! All-in-all this is definitely a game for everyone, and a family game that will keep the family engaged together for hours on end!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: