Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - I Spy Games For Nintendo DS

Friday, October 5, 2012

Product Review - I Spy Games For Nintendo DS


About the Games
The I SPY TWO GAME PACK for Nintendo DSTM includes two award-winning titles from the popular I SPY franchise – I SPY Fun House and I SPY Universe. Together, the games feature more than 50 riddles and over 200 levels of play for seek-and-find fans of all ages. To escape the topsy-turvy world in I SPY Fun House, players must earn tickets by completing games, riddles, and the ultimate Prize Popper challenge. I SPY Universe takes players on a different kind of puzzle-solving adventure – a trip through the I SPY cosmos. Players unlock new planets and explore the universe while searching for over 400 objects in 36 I SPY riddles and playing six brain-teasing games.


Also for Nintendo DSTM is the SMART GAME FOR KIDS TWO GAME PACK, which features My Amusement Park and Digging for Dinosaurs DS games. Kids run their own entertainment venue in My Amusement Park. Players can choose from four different themes building rides, food venues, and special attractions in their park. Digging for Dinosaurs challenges players with a variety of distinctive mini-games that range from simulated paleontological digs to dinosaur battles, all while learning interesting facts about 21 different prehistoric species.

My Take on the Games
Both of these games were a blast, and if you are a fan of I Spy, you will love how interactive and engaging these games are. There are so many things to choose from that will keep you and your brain active for a long time! I thought that the graphics were great and even though small on the DS screen, I still had a blast and could see and experience everything that was being thrown at me in the game itself. I think my favorite of both sets of games was definitely the Fun House. You have to really use your brain to escape from the fun house itself. These games are not just for kids, as I loved playing the too. I highly recommend these for the whole family - you will love them!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: