Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Temple Run Danger Chase Board Game

Friday, November 30, 2012

Game Review - Temple Run Danger Chase Board Game

About the Game
From the sensational action video game comes the ultimate family version of Temple Run. Escape from demonic monkeys as you make your way across the infinite game board. The fast-action game play of Temple Run will keep you on your toes as you compete against family and friends to see who can survive the longest. Run fast and run hard with the all-new board-game version of Temple Run.

My Take on the Game
My kids are big fans of this app on my phone, so when I saw this I knew that our family would have to try it. The game itself does a great job at trying to incorporate the same concepts into the game itself. The game is fast paced and you have to stay alert or you will fall victim to the creatures that follow close on your heels. The game was fun and engaging and my daughters really enjoyed the game (and I did too). If you are a fan of fast paced games, or you are a fan of simply this app, you will love to have this game in your own home!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: