Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Hot Wheels: The Ultimate Handbook

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Book Review - Hot Wheels: The Ultimate Handbook

About the Book
This highly-anticipated Hot Wheels handbook includes an exclusive Hot Wheels car for you on the cover!

From hard-to-find models to new models and all the high speed racers in between, this 96 page book profiles the more than 100 newest cars in the Hot Wheels lineup. With bright, photo-realistic images of each car, simple stats and facts, and an exclusive car, this will make the perfect gift for the Hot Wheels fan!

My Take on the Book
If you have a child that loves Hot Wheels or other collectible cars, this book will excite and intrigue them. What was great about this book (outside of the car you receive in the book itself) is the fact that it gives in-depth profiles of the cars themselves, allowing the reader to get a much better understanding to the cars themselves. I found the book to be very interesting and I found myself learning quite a bit. My daughter was excited to got through the book and find some of the cars that she owns. She also came out of reading the book with a whole list of cars that she now wants to own as well! This is a great book for any Hot Wheels fan!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: