Dad of Divas' Reviews: Chuck E. Cheese's has a NEW website and there's a FREE GIFT for visitors

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chuck E. Cheese's has a NEW website and there's a FREE GIFT for visitors

‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, except for a mouse;
The Chuck E. Cheese’s stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that gift cards for fun and games soon would be there;

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of tokens and tickets danced in their heads;
And mama with her blog, and I in my job,
Had just settled down for a cheese pizza and a Cobb.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my chair to see what was the matter.
Away to the computer I flew in a flash,
Opened the Web and found a…

Brand new Chuck E. Cheese’s website!!
Mama and I jumped with joy for now we can plan a party to excite!
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear?
But an entire list of stores nearest us to compare.

With a party planning tab and online games to please the masses,
We thought to take an adventure with our favorite mouse, thank goodness for no computer crashes!
Thirty tickets and a piece of hot pizza later,
We gathered the children to share our favorite memory maker.


In true holiday spirit, Chuck E. Cheese’s is excited to share its brand new website with you and your readers. It features upgraded tabs so parents can plan a visit, discover store locations, play online games and share memories. Parents and kids can take an adventure with Chuck E. by scrolling through the Chuck E. Cheese’s experience on the homepage for 30 FREE TICKETS!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: