Dad of Divas' Reviews: Holiday Guide - NEW ExerSaucer® Jump and Learn Activity

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Guide - NEW ExerSaucer® Jump and Learn Activity

About the Product
NEW ExerSaucer® Jump and Learn Activity Jumper, My First Pet
SRP: $89.99

  • This Activity Jumper exercises body and mind
  • Features new spin and jump actions that strengthen leg, back and neck muscles and improve gross motor skills
  • Features 45 fun learning activities and extra jump
  • Offers a variety of age-appropriate “Take with Me Toys” developed with Child Development Institute
  • Adjusts to three different heights, so it can grow with baby


Available exclusively at Walmart.

My Take on the Product
I have used a number of Pack 'N Play products n the past, but this was the first Jump and Learn type of product that I was able to try. I have to say that in receiving this, I was impressed with first how easy it was to put together. Second though, were the number of activities that you are able to do with this product! The PR states 45 activities and while I have yet to identify all 45, this does offer a large number of activities that your child can do while bouncing away! Third, the product is well constructed, and when you do get it together you will see that the product itself bounces well, which will allow any young child to move and groove while having fun with the toys on the product itself! The product is lightweight and smaller than some other exersaucers that are on the market. Overall, I was excited to try this out and am very impressed with the overall construction and the activity that it promotes in young children!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: