Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - RCA Night Glow USB Home and Travel Charger

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Product Review - RCA Night Glow USB Home and Travel Charger

About the Product
I recently learned about Geekorize.com and they were interested in having me try out one of the cool products that they carry. This compact LED nightlight features a USB port for charging your portable electronic devices. Its soft glow is perfect for use around the home or when you travel.

My Take on the Product
This was a great product that will make it so much easier for you to be able to charge your electronics. I know for me there are more and more items that I have that are able to be charged via USB and when I travel it becomes something of a pain to always have to bring multiple cables. This allows me to travel much lighter and as long as where I am going is based on a 110V outlet this can really help. I will warn and say that this is not set to work in a 220V so please keep that in mind. The product also does give you a night light to use in a room where you need it which is a nice plus! All-in-all, this product works well and provides an easy charge for your electronics!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: