Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Zim’s Crack Creme®

Friday, December 21, 2012

Product Review - Zim’s Crack Creme®

About the Product
Winter can be a real pain – including breaking the skin open on your feet and hands. Zim’s Crack Creme® has a name that will make a teenage boy giggle, but it also works wonders to tame old-man winter. It’s a favorite of many people who face harsh weather elements, have hard on skin jobs such as construction workers and nurses, and just those who suffer from dry, cracked skin.

Zim’s Crack Creme® Original Formula was founded over 60 years ago to help cement workers treat dry, cracked hands and feet. It is an herbal formula used to soften and moisturize dry, cracked skin on hands, feet, elbows, and cuticles using naturally based ingredients of arnica and aloe vera.

Zim’s Crack Creme® Creamy Daytime is an herbal formula used to soften and moisturize dry, cracked skin on hands, feet, elbows, and cuticles using naturally based ingredients of arnica and aloe vera. Recommended for daytime use, complimenting nighttime use of the Zim’s Crack Creme Original Liquid Formula. Zim's Crack Creme can be purchased nationally at K-Mart stores and at a number of health and food stores. For more information about the products, feel free to check out our website or Facebook page for more information.

My Take on the Product
I am always looking for cremes during the winter to help my skin to stay healthy and moisturized. With that in mind, I was excited to try this new product out. Lately I have been having some issues with my hands being very dry lately due to the winter winds. When I tried this out I found that both were amazingly effective, providing great coverage without too much oily residue. This is exactly what I am always looking for in a hand creme, and I was not disappointed with either of these. In stopping by my local K-Mart I was impressed with the price of this as well as I found in using this that you do not need to use that much for optimal coverage, thus this lasts longer than some lotion that I have tried in the past. All-in-all this was a great product that really helped to heal my hands and I would highly recommend this to all in the future!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: