Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Junior High Spy

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DVD Review - Junior High Spy

About the DVD
Kids take matters into their own hands in the family-friendly, action-packed adventure Junior High Spy, saving the day on DVD Feb. 19 from Inception Media Group.

When his F.B.I. agent father is abducted, Ricky Lazio, Jr. believes he knows who did it … butthe agency dismisses his lead as child’s play.

Forced into action – and armed with an array of his dad’s high-tech spy gadgets – Ricky enlists the aid of his quick-thinking, computer-genius best friend, to help track down his Dad.

From thrilling motocross races, to speed boat chases, to martial arts showdowns, they now need to evade the watchful eye of the F.B.I, get their homework done before dinner and save the day!

My Take on the DVD
This movie was to drive from beginning to end, and my kids simply loved the amount of action, but also the fun high-tech gadgets that the kids in this movie got to work with. Actually, at the end of the movie my oldest daughter came to me and asked whether or not we could find some of the same gadgets for ourselves. The movie was well written and definitely enjoyable for a younger audience. The movie is family-friendly and one that I would have no problem sharing with my kids. Overall, I was impressed with not only the writing of the movie, but also with the acting of the actors themselves as they did a good job at train their characters and having fun with the action itself.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: