Dad of Divas' Reviews: Baci White Chocolates Provide a Delicious Treat For All!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baci White Chocolates Provide a Delicious Treat For All!

About the Chocolate
Perugina, the legendary Italian chocolatier and the only authentic Italian chocolate available in the U.S., recently introduced its newest confection—Baci White.

Perugina’s Baci White confections are the perfect way to celebrate special occasions, with a “Kiss from the Heart of Italy.” “Baci” is the Italian word for “kisses” and the confections are produced in the hills of Perugia near the historic home of St. Valentine. In keeping with tradition, Baci confections include a special message of love tucked into each foil wrapper. Baci White have a gianduia center, a sensuous whipped chocolate filling blended with finely chopped hazelnuts, that is crowned by a crunchy whole hazelnut and enrobed in creamy, smooth white chocolate.

Baci Perugina is also currently having a contest to win complimentary wedding favors. It’s as easy as completing the registration form online at http://www.perugina.com/promotions.php and entrants can enter once a day with one winner drawn monthly from now through October 2013.

My Take on the Chocolate
I am, and have been, a lover of chocolate! I love to trying new varieties of chocolate that I find more new companies that may be from other countries to give me a sense of the exotic in regards to the experience that I'm having with the chocolate that I am eating. What I loved about this product was how smooth and rich the chocolate was. While this is a white chocolate product, it is so flavorful, smooth and slightly sweet. The hazelnuts added a nice variety to the flavor itself, but they were not overpowering as even my wife, who is not big on knots in her chocolate, mentioned that she really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this as well. All-in-all I HAVE to say that my wife and I as well as my kids were quite impressed with this, and if you two are a person who loves chocolate, you should definitely try this for yourself.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: