Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Book Review - Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright


About the Book
Scooby-Doo is probably the world's best-known and most loved cartoon pooch. Scholastic's books are the #2 Scooby licensed product in the world!

The gang from Mystery, Inc. is visiting Chicago to sing on the hit TV show "Talent Star." But they soon discover a spooky phantom starts is haunting the opera house where they're scheduled to perform! It looks like there's a mystery to solve! Can the gang crack the case of the Legend of the Phantom?

My Take on the Book
This was another great story that shows the whole gang at their best! While this is based on the new movie, we have yet to see the movie (and I am glad) so I cannot comment on how close the book shadows the movie or vice-versa. I will say that the book was a fun read and my older daughter enjoyed reading this herself as it was definitely in her reading level and with the chapters that the book offers it allows them to a convenient place to stop if they need to take a break. The story itself was a lot of fun and is definitely one that I would recommend to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: