Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Toddler Christmas

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Book Review - Toddler Christmas

Toddler Christmas
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Barron's Toddler series of interactive books expands with Toddler Christmas. Children will anticipate the arrival of Christmas as they play games, solve puzzles, read stories and complete the crafts in this festive book. Includes fun activities such as baking and writing letters to Santa that parents and children can do together. Imaginatively designed for toddlers and parents to enjoy together, the engaging Toddler Series books encourage memory and observation skills, build vocabulary, and keep little ones occupied with loads of fun activities. Each features Katie Saunders' irresistible illustrations on every page and a padded cover.

My Take on the Book
This was a book that had so many activities, games and stories. What was nice about the book was the variety. Even though my youngest is a bit older that what I would consider a toddler, she still enjoyed this book. I think books like this are nice as it keeps kids occupied with so many different things in one book! I highly recommend.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: