Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Noticer Returns

Monday, September 30, 2013

Book Review - The Noticer Returns

The Noticer Returns
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Perspective is a powerful thing.

Andy Andrews has spent the past five years doing a double take at every white-haired old man he sees, hoping to have just one more conversation with the person to whom he owes his life.

Through a chance encounter at a local bookstore, Andy is reunited with the man who changed everything for him – Jones, also known as “The Noticer.”

As the story unfolds, Jones uses his unique talent of noticing little things that make a big difference. And these “little things” grant the people of Fairhope, Alabama, a life-changing gift - perspective. Along the way, families will be united, financial opportunities will be created, and readers will be left with powerfully simple solutions to the everyday problems we all face.

Through the lens of a parenting class at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear, Alabama, Jones guides a seemingly random group to ask specific questions inspired by his curious advice that “You can’t believe everything you think.” Those questions lead to answers for which people have been searching for centuries:


  • How do we begin to change the culture in which we live?
  • What is the key to creating a life of success and value?
  • What if what we think is the end…is only the beginning?
  • What starts as a story of one person's everyday reality unfolds into the extraordinary principles available to anyone looking to create the life for which they were intended.




My Take on the Book
This is the type of book that will change the way you look at the world around you! I received this book a few days ago and jumped right in, as I love books that help people become better. This book does just that! It provides the reader with a template to implement within their own lives that will not only help you clarify so much within your own life, but also help you make some needed adjustments and helping to place things in better perspective. All of this comes in a down to earth, easy to understand book that once you start reading you will not want to put it down. For me, as I was reading it, I recognized traits in some of the people that others in my own life had held. The book made me reflect personally on who provided me with the guidance and life perspective that helped form who I was and I think this is one of the messages within the book (among many others). This is a book that I highly recommend to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: