Dad of Divas' Reviews: Prang Products Takes Creativity to a New Level!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Prang Products Takes Creativity to a New Level!

Prang Products
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About Dixon Ticonderoga
With a rich heritage, and origins dating back to 1795, the Dixon Ticonderoga Company throughout history have made our mark through quality, integrity, respect and perseverance. Today the Dixon Ticonderoga continues to make our mark manufacturing and marketing writing instruments, art supplies and tools for self expression, making each of our products "The Best of its Kind".

Dixon Ticonderoga Company has become more than a writing and art products company. Dixon Ticonderoga is a company that empowers people to take conscious and subliminal thoughts, facts, ideas and dreams, and preserve them using tools that are simply extensions of themselves.


My Take on the Products
I was given the above products and asked to test them in contrast to other art products from other companies. So I put these products to the test. I used all of these with my daughters for a number of home art projects and I have to say I am very impressed. The colors seem more vibrant and they blend so much better thank others I have tried in the past. I tried both brands that you see here and though I have been a user of the other brand for some time I have to say that I am very happy with the results of my test and I would not have any qualms with making the switch to using prang products based on my tests here.

I encourage you to have your own tests to see for yourself. I think you will be nicely surprised with the results!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: