Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My First Creativity Book: Vacation: Creative Play!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Book Review - My First Creativity Book: Vacation: Creative Play!

Vacation: Creative Play, Fold-out Pages, Puzzles and Games, Over 200 Stickers!

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
Camping, hitting the beach, and having lots of vacation fun is the theme of this new addition to Barron's My First Creativity Books series. Based on the popular Creativity activity books for older children, these titles are made smaller to suit little hands and are filled with activities that appeal to boys and girls in pre-K through second grade. Every title in the My First Creativity Books series features:


  • Clever coloring exercises
  • Easy connect-the-dot drawing projects
  • Spot-the-difference illustrations
  • Mazes, puzzles, and simple construction activities
  • 200 full-color stickers
  • Fold-out scenes for sticker play


Developed by educational experts to stimulate younger kids' imaginations, My First Creativity Books offer hours of learning fun. Illustrations include 28 pages in color.



My Take on the Book
Once again, Barron's has created a wonderful interactive book for children which includes over 200 stickers for the child to use on the included activity pages . Each page has a new theme and activity. Some of the activities require the child to match, draw, count, find differences, sequencing, using their imagination, and more.

When I saw this book, like the other ones by Barron's , I thought it would make a special gift for a child. It would especially be a nice activity book during a vacation to keep your child actively involved with educational and enjoyable activities.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: