Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Disney Baby My First Words

Monday, August 4, 2014

Book Review - Disney Baby My First Words

Disney Baby My First Words

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Book
With both photos and illustrations, familiar and new objects, young children will be able to build their vocabularies with this book of first words. Beloved Disney characters on every page guide babies through learning how to identify the world around them.



My Take on the Book
This book is perfect for your preschooler. Filled with great images and some of your favorite Disney characters, your young reader will love reading this with you and with the picture clues, they will have an easier time recognizing the words as they learn them. All-in-all this was a great book that I wish I had when my girls were first learning to read, as it is fun with great images and characters that they love! Your family will love it too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: