Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Rapunzel Cuts Loose

Friday, August 22, 2014

Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Rapunzel Cuts Loose

Grimmtastic Girls: Rapunzel Cuts Loose
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Welcome to Grimm Academy, where Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and Rapunzel are BFFs -- and saving the world from the E.V.I.L. Society, one magical adventure at a time!

Once upon a time, in faraway Grimmlandia . . .

Rapunzel's magical fast-growing hair can be a nuisance, especially when an accident gives it magical powers she can't control! But Rapunzel can't let her grimmiserable hair woes distract her -- she and her friends, Cinda, Red, and Snow are trying to save Grimm Academy from the E.V.I.L. Society. Once Rapunzel tracks down her magic charm, she won't let a bad hair day get in the way of stopping E.V.I.L.!



My Take on the Book
This was another fun story that really brings some of your favorite fairy tale characters. I loved how Rapunzel took front and center in this story and how she gets into quite a bit of trouble with her hair (even more than usual). The story was well written and I highly encourage this story as one to read with your daughters today!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: