Dad of Divas' Reviews: Elite UHS-1: Memory card: an SDHC card with great speed for HD files

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Elite UHS-1: Memory card: an SDHC card with great speed for HD files

Elite UHS-1: Memory card
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the SD Card
 
Fully upgrade to Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification (UHS-1)

The Elite series present a tremendous improvement in terms of transmission performance in reading and writing. By offering a whole new photographic experience in high-speed photo shooting and video capturing, the Elite UHS-1 series is the ideal equipment for DSLR, camcorders(SDHC/SDXC UHS-1), smartphones and tablets users(microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-1).


Uninterrupted video capturing & High-speed consecutive picture taking

The Elite UHS-1 series are available in 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB. With the combination of the large capacity up to 64GB and the remarkable transmission rate reaching at 50MB per second in reading, the Elite UHS-1 series are the ideal gadget for high-speed consecutive picture taking, extended length of Full-HD videos and images, as well as massive storage for all your cherish memories.

Full range of product line & Lifetime warranty

The Elite UHS-1 series have a complete product roadmap ranging from SDHC, SDXC to microSDHC and microSDXC, building for all types of devices such as DSLR, camcorders(SDHC/SDXC UHS-1), Smartphones and tablets(microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-1). SP's Elite UHS-1 series are green products and are in compliance with strict European RoHS directives. SP flash cards all come with a Lifetime warranty



My Take on the SD Card
I just started working with a new High Resolution camera recently and with this comes not only large image files, but even larger video files. With that in mind I am looking for a memory card that can perform very well, quickly. This SDHC Card did the trick. I was very impressed with how well it worked, but even more, I loved the price! Also, I found that the card itself had a very large capacity for the files that I was taking on the new camera which was perfect as I did not want to have to continuously change out memory cards based on the number of pictures or videos that I was shooting. This game me the ability to take all of the pictures or videos that I wanted and still know that I had room to spare, and I had peace of mind that the images would be safe for use at a later time.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: