Dad of Divas' Reviews: Reed's Brings Great Drinks to the Table That Also Change Your Food Too!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reed's Brings Great Drinks to the Table That Also Change Your Food Too!


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

I had never tried any of Reed's beverages in the past, but recently I had the opportunity to try a few of them as well as some other fun Reed Ginger products too and I am glad that I did. Below is a video that I made of my thoughts on the drinks and candy that I tried.


You’ve spiced up the bar, and now it’s time to spice up the kitchen! The team at Reed’s Inc. wishes to share some ideas with you for cooking with its original masterpiece - Reed’s Ginger Brew.



Some other possible uses

After tasting these drinks, I wanted to share a few ideas for other ways that you could use the Ginger Brew. A few ideas include:

1. Use Reed’s as a marinade for a chicken dish.
2. Boil Ginger Brew in a skillet, add a protein, and you got a new flavor for your meals!
3. Make a slowly cooked ham recipe using Ginger Brew, instead of cola.
4. Add Original Ginger Brew to your favorite stir-fry recipe.
5. Satisfy your sweet tooth with fresh ginger cake and citrus glaze


These are only a few ideas, but there are a ton of other ways that I am sure I could come up with if I continued brainstorming!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: