Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Sleeping Beauty Dreams Big

Monday, December 22, 2014

Book Review - Grimmtastic Girls: Sleeping Beauty Dreams Big

Grimmtastic Girls: Sleeping Beauty Dreams Big
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Once upon a time, in faraway Grimmlandia . . .

Sleeping Beauty -- who just goes by her middle name, Rose -- has always been a daredevil. But according to her fairy tale, after her twelfth birthday Rose must avoid all sharp objects. That isn't easy at Grimm Academy, where enchanted items can also be dangerous. Rose will have to stay wide awake to keep out of trouble-and to find her magic charm!



My Take on the Book
This was another great story in the Grimmtastic Girls series. My girls love Sleeping Beauty and this story takes a different look at her, her friends as well as some of the adventure and happenings that she gets into. This was a fun story that my girls loved reading with me. It was a fast paced story that brings in characters that you know and love and allows you to interact with them in a whole new way! I highly recommend this series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: