Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in... Hungary

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in... Hungary

If You Were Me and Lived in... Hungary

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Welcome to Hungary! Join Carole P. Roman and learn about this beautiful country in Central Europe. Packed with colorful illustrations, children will learn about the sights, currency, food, and even a few Hungarian words. This critically acclaimed series has been embraced by children, parents, and educators. Deceptively simple, it is jam packed with a vast array of information to ignite any child's interest in the world around them.



My Take on the Book
I have traveled little outside of the United States, but through Carole Roman's writing my girls and I are able to travel through her words and her research. This book really opened my eyes to Hungary. I really knew nothing about this country, but by the end of reading this book I felt much more connected to the people and the customs of the Hungary. I knew so little about the country , but by the end of the book I knew about topography, food, culture and so much more. Roman does an amazing job at capturing the country as a whole!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: