Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Whole-Food Men's Multivitamin #mensmulti

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Product Review - Whole-Food Men's Multivitamin #mensmulti


Whole-Food Men's Multivitamin

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Vitamins

Nutrigold is an American company that brings wholesome goodness to your health!

Men's Multi - Head-to-Toe Wellness Support:
  • Cognitive Function - Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
  • Cellular Energy Production - Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
  • Cardiovascular Health - Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
  • Glucose Balance - Biotin, B12, Chromium GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, Zinc, Organic Sesbania Extract
  • Prostate Health - Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
  • Immune Function - Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
The Whole-Food + Cultured Nutrient Men's Multi Gold™ Advantage:
  • The "true" whole-food + cultured nutrient multivitamin
  • Synergistic complex of nutrients concentrated from 100% certified organic fruits, vegetables and herbs using a patent-pending process AND ActivFood™ nutrients cultured in a proprietary matrix comprised of nutritional yeast, probiotics, bioactive enzymes, glycoproteins, lipoproteins, Chlorophyll, Glucomannan, SOD, *Glutathione, ß-Glucans, Lipoic Acid, essential trace minerals, and CoQ10
Enhanced bioavailability and assimilation (as compared to synthetic multivitamin formulations)
  • Safe, gentle, and nourishing complex without the metallic aftertaste associated with synthetic vitamin and mineral isolates
  • Manufactured without the use of GMOs, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides
  • Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
  • Pending GMO-free verification by the Non-GMO Project™
  • Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA
Men's Multi Key Health Benefits: Supports energy production, heart health, cognitive function, immunity, healthy aging, and overall well-being*


My Take on the Vitamins
There are so many vitamins that are not natural. What I love about these vitamins is that they are filled with everything that my body needs to be able to have the full coverage for ultimate health. While I could be taking a vitamin that technically has the vitamins that I need, this was made with natural ingredients and was made to be formulated for my body and had a ton of other important ingredients that I know that I need but I also knew that I was lacking in my own diet. After only a few days I have found that I am feeling great and definitely have more energy. This is a large difference from what I felt with my regular multi-vitamin. For me I think I have found myself a new multi-vitamin and I would encourage all guys to try this for themselves. You will not be disappointed!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: