Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Sunday, June 28, 2015

DVD Review - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the DVD

Join the Mane 6 and friends for a quest of epic proportions! My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Mark Quests is coming to DVD on June 30 in the U.S. and Canada from Shout! Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios.

In Equestria, being true to yourself is the key to earning your cutie mark. Join Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash—as well as everyone’s favorite Cutie Mark Crusaders, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom—as they journey to find their own Cutie Marks, take on the spirit of chaos and disharmony and visit a village where… everypony has given up their Cutie Marks?! It’s all here in Cutie Mark Quests!

My Little Pony – Friendship Is Magic: Cutie Mark Quests carries a suggested list price of $14.98 and is now available for pre-order at amazon.com, amazon.ca, andshoutkids.com.


Episodes Include:
  • The Show Stoppers
  • The Return Of Harmony, Part 1
  • The Return Of Harmony, Part 2
  • Cutie Markless, Part 1
  • Cutie Markless, Part 2
Bonus Feature:
  • Sing-Along



Some Clibs from the Series to watch!


My Take on the DVD
My girls love My Little Pony! They have loved this series ever since I introduced them to the toys and series from the 1980's. Once they learned about this, I let the know about the updated series that is running now. That being said, this DVD has five great episodes. My daughters and I really liked The Show Stoppers and the Sing-Along bonus feature the best. This is not to say that the rest were not good, far from it, just our personal preference. The artwork in this was fun and the colors just explode from the screen. Also, the characters were memorable and the writing was strong. A great DVD for the My Little Pony lovers in your own family.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: